Landon, Evan, our baby boy, was born July 14th at 4:05 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz., and measured 20 in. long. He and mom did great. Big sister Avery is fascinated by him. God has truly blessed our family.
Congratulations Jill and Daniel! Landon is beautiful and looks so healthy...good job mama! Can't wait to meet the handsome addition to your family. I'll bet Avery is so proud of her baby brother. We'll be thinking of you in the upcoming weeks during this transition!
Congratulations to the entire family! Landon is PRECIOUS! I love all the pictures. Jill, how is it that you look so fabulous? I can't believe that you just had a baby!!! Wow! Keep the pictures coming. Megan
Yea!!! Congratulations!! I LOVE the pictures, I think Landon looks like Avery in the top picture! I'm so glad everything went well, and I agree, Jill you look amazing! I'll also be thinking of you guys during these first few weeks, good luck with everything!Love you guys! Jessica
4 comments:
Congratulations Jill and Daniel! Landon is beautiful and looks so healthy...good job mama! Can't wait to meet the handsome addition to your family. I'll bet Avery is so proud of her baby brother. We'll be thinking of you in the upcoming weeks during this transition!
Congratulations to the entire family! Landon is PRECIOUS! I love all the pictures. Jill, how is it that you look so fabulous? I can't believe that you just had a baby!!! Wow! Keep the pictures coming.
Megan
Yea!!! Congratulations!! I LOVE the pictures, I think Landon looks like Avery in the top picture! I'm so glad everything went well, and I agree, Jill you look amazing! I'll also be thinking of you guys during these first few weeks, good luck with everything!Love you guys!
Jessica
Love you all! Congrats on your second miracle!
Post a Comment